Monday 3 May 2010

Oh Hello Chickens.

Hello! This weekend has been quite boring and full of coursework, boo. On Sunday I was supposed to go to the Mayday festival, but due to the non-stop rain it was cancelled. But instead my family and I went to get our chickens from a little farm deep in the countryside. But amazingly it only took us ten minutes to get there in the car! That's the crazy thing about living in Ipswich your never far away from a field. Here is a picture of the two chooks:

The white one is called Nancy & the brown one (my favourite) is called Norah. But we may have to change it's name as my mum's aunt is called Norah and she may not appreciate a chicken being named after her. Haha.

I have also finished my final piece for art.Halle-freaking-lujah. 14 hours of hard work, stress and a few tears. Our task was to create a picture from everything we have in our portfolios. I had about 297483986984773286753 different design ideas, and I think I've started all over again about five times. But in the end I'm quite happy with it. It's not what I imagined but the techniques are good and I should hopefully get an acceptable grade. Hopefully.

It was really hard to get a descent picture because it is so big. I think it's a little bit bigger than A1. The picture has a mixture of real life and than well know artists work. Such as Rene Magritte, Hokusai and Louis Comfort Tiffany.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, what ever you were doing.

Love Shonaxo

'Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while you could miss it'-Ferris Bullers Day Off.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your art piece, it's the kind of thing I feel I could have on my wall and notice something new in it everyday :)

    Ria
    xx

    ReplyDelete