Thursday 6 May 2010

Revision is bad for the soul.

Hello! I don't think I'll be able to to post as often as I would like. I have nine exams in the coming weeks. Yes you read correctly, NINE. One exam stress me out enough as it is, with nine I think I may just go on a murdering spree. So if you don't hear from me ever again, I'm in prison. But if by some miracle I actually stay sane and no one is harmed, I will try and post incoming and out going mail. Here is a picture of the books I have to revise from, it's ridiculous.

I have sent out a reply to Jennifer, but forgot to photograph it. :/ Hopefully I wont forget again. I have recently had a few people email me about becoming pen-pals, and I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet more wonderful people and of course receive more mail! The volcano erupting is still messing up my post! I haven't gotten ANY postcards from postcrossing in over a week. Which is crazy, I usually have at least three a week.

Well that's enough complaining for one day. I hope you are all doing well and have a lovely day whatever you are doing. :)

Love Shonaxo

'Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive' -Elbert Hubbard




2 comments:

  1. Oh yuk 9 exams, I thought my upcoming three were bad enough, goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your exams! eek! 9 exams must be a pain! You'll do well! *hugs*

    xx

    ReplyDelete