Friday 30 April 2010

Chickens.

Hello! Work experience is now over. YAY! I will miss the artefacts, but I defiantly wont miss all the awkward small talk. I'm not a fan of small talk at all. If anything, it makes me more nervous. But aside from that, I received a lovely letter/package in the mail this week, from the very sweet Jennifer.


I always enjoy her letters and the book was lovely surprise!I also received some lovely postcards, but I'll show you them in my next post. :)

Yesterday night, while watching 'Never Mind the Buzzcocks' I made lots and lots of little packets to hold the tea I send to my lovely pen friends. :) Here is a picture of a few of them, there is so many more( I got a bit carried away :P).


I also need you help! My family and I are getting two chickens. But we don't know what to call them. We want their names to be normal just like the rest of our pets. (George the hamster, Rita the cat, Phoebe the other cat, and all of the fish are called Steve. All 30 of them). I like Doris and Norah, but my dad is being awkward and likes 'Mega-tron'. Sometimes I swear he has the mind of an eight year old.

Love Shonaxo

'Only when we are no longer afraid, do we begin to live'- Dorothy Thompson.

3 comments:

  1. Doris and Norah sound pretty good. I like them a lot more than Mega-tron :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Mega - tron, I want to call my puppy, when I get one Audrey, but my sister potentially wants to call her child Audrey so I am not allowed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh so glad you like my mail!! I wanted to make it extra special for you! :) And it was a random stumble by when I was at the town library book sale! :D

    Oooh, we have the same floral bed sheets ahoy! Ikea oui? :) hehe

    Can't wait for your reply!

    xx

    ReplyDelete