Sunday 20 June 2010

Mail & Fail

Hello! It's been WAY to long, since my last post, but yeah, you guessed it exams and coursework have taken up all my time. I can't wait for the summer to start, then I can blog all I want! First I shall start will my incoming and outgoing mail.

Incoming:

One: A lovely first letter from Caitlin. I love love love the pretty drawings on the front of the envelope.
Two: A beautiful postcard from France.
Three & Four: I won Megan's little give away. The prizes were a lovely print of the Eiffel Tower. Which is hanging very proudly on my wall. And three beautifully made atlas envelopes.

Outgoing:

One: A reply to Megan in a brown paper envelope.
Two: A reply to Caitlin. The envelope is made from an French children's book.
Three: My first letter to Gemma, my first pen pal who actually live in England!
Four: My stuffed envelope for Mike Me At Mikes, Envelope Project.

Oh and yes I know I failed the 30 day challenge. Do I care? Not really. It was incredibly boring, and after the second day I realised what a bad idea is was. But I have learnt a lesson from this. I am never, ever going to do something like that again. Never.

Once again I am terribly sorry for my lack of posts. But it should get better soon, I only have three exams left for this school year. WOOOOOOOO.

Love Shonaxo

2 comments:

  1. So glad your letter arrived safely. I need to do my envelope for Meet me at Mikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad you liked my drawings :)

    I don't think I'd ever be able to do that 30 day challenge thing. I like to write randomly and entirely on MY terms. Also I'd always want to rebel! Day 15, blog about my shoes? NEVER! :P

    ReplyDelete