Wednesday 2 June 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 02


Hello! It's day two of the 30 day challenge and the topic is Your Favourite Movie. This is also a really tricky question so I'll just list my favourites(In no particular order).

The Hangover
(500) Day's of Summer
Amelie
Romeo& Juliet
All the Harry Potters! (I once watched all the Harry Potters out so far non-stop. It finished at something ridiculous like 5 o'clock in the morning. Needless to say, I was a zombie the next day.)
Both Narnia's.
Dodgeball
Both the Bridget Jones films.
Valkyrie
Atonement
Thunderpants (legendary film, love it.)
The Notebook
Pretty In Pink
The Breakfast Club

And that's all I can think of the moment. But I'm sure there is about 300 more. Haha.
Don't forget to tell me your favourite film! Speak to you soon!


Love Shonaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment