Friday 2 July 2010

Atlas Packet Thangs.


Hello my darlings. All my exams are over now! YAY. I would like to thank you all for your patience. As well as writing a bunch of letters, I have been busy making these beauties (pictured above). They are made of an old road atlas, sewn together at the edges and a label was stuck on the front. I'm going to use them for sending tea and other little goodies. :) I have made about 600million of them, so anyone I write to will probably receive one soon.

I'm sorry about the length of the post but I'm currently finishing off a few letters then I will do a another post showing you my incoming and out going mail.

I LOVE YOU ALL. xoxo

EDIT; HOLY CATS, how do I get rid of all this underlining nonsense? Help? Please? D:

1 comment:

  1. Oh wowee those look amazing! I love the map look, so pretty! :D :D oh yeah your mail should be on its way to you! xx

    ReplyDelete